Our law firm has wide and deep experience in beer and brewery law. We have four experienced craft beer attorneys. Three of them have brewing experience. Robert has been handling beer law issues for large and small brewers since 1988. John is an avid home brewer and has worked on TTB and other beer law issues since 2006. Dan is a craft beer aficionado particularly interested in trademarks, patents and licensing. Frank has focused on beer law and trademark law since he worked at Dogfish Head Craft Brewery during law school. This means we can save you lots of time and headaches as to:
- beer and malt beverage labels
- beer and malt beverage formulas
- TTB brewer’s notices
- beer trademarks
- beer franchise law
- alternating proprietorships
- state licensing and distribution, especially in DC, Virginia, Maryland and New York
- advertising and trade practices issues
- understanding the important legal differences among beer, malt beverages, flavored malt beverages, cider, and kombucha
- FDA issues for beer labels, beer formulas, and brewers
- setup issues for craft breweries and beer importers
- kombucha issues such as classification, permits, taxes, TTB and FDA labeling
- beer tax and bond issues
The firm has over 50 years of combined, beer law experience, with a total of six experienced alcohol beverage lawyers.
Over the past decade or so, we have worked on thousands of beverage law issues, working in this area on a daily basis, with overwhelmingly good results. See lots more about about various beer law issues at our Bevlog (Beverage Law Blog) here.